Statewide Goals and Objectives
- Elementary and Secondary Education: Public Schools, Educational Services Deaf and Blind, and Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- Higher Education: College and Universities, Community Colleges, and Health Education Programs.
- Career and Technical Education
- Agricultural Research and Extension
- All Other Education Functions: Office of the State Board of Education, Public Broadcasting, Special Programs, and Vocational Rehabilitation
Health and Human Services
- Medical Assistance: Dept. of Health and Welfare's Medical Assistance and Medically Indigent, Healthcare Policy Initiatives, and the Catastrophic Health Care Program.
- Family and Community Services: Dept. of Health and Welfare's Family and Community Services, and the Developmental Disabilities Services.
- Self-Reliance Programs: Dept. of Health and Welfare's Self-Reliance and State Independent Living Council.
- Health Services: Dept. of Health and Welfare’s Physical Health Services, and Public Health Districts.
- All Other Health and Human Services: Dept. of Health and Welfare's Indirect Support Services, Domestic Violence Council, Developmental Disabilities Council, and Licensure and Certification.
- Behavioral Health: Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services.
- Correction: Dept. of Correction and Commission on Pardons and Parole.
- Juvenile Corrections, Department of
- Judicial Branch
- Idaho State Police: Brand Board and Racing Commission.
- Environmental Quality, Department of
- Fish and Game, Department of
- Lands, Department of: Endowment Fund Investment Board.
- Parks and Recreation, Department of: Lava Hot Springs Foundation.
- Water Resources, Department of
- Economic Development: Dept. of Agriculture's Marketing and Development, Animal Damage Control, and Sheep and Goat Health Board; Soil and Water Conservation Commission; Dept. of Commerce; Historical Society; Idaho Commission for Libraries; and Workforce Development Council.
- Business Regulation: Dept. of Agriculture's Administration, Animal and Plant Industries, Agriculture Resources and Inspections Programs; Dept. of Finance, Dept. of Insurance, Public Utilities Commission, and regulatory functions of Dept. of Self-Governing Agencies to include: Accountancy, Building Safety, Dentistry, Engineers and Land Surveyors, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Licenses, Outfitters and Guides, Pharmacy, Real Estate, and Veterinary Medicine.
- Employment & Rehabilitation Services: Dept. of Labor and Industrial Commission.
- Transportation, Department of
- All Other Economic Development: Non-regulatory functions of the Dept. of Self-Governing Agencies to include: State Appellate Public Defender, Board of Examiners, Hispanic Commission, Lottery Commission, Public Defense Commission, and Veteran's Services.
- Elected Officials: Attorney General, State Controller, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, Uniform Laws, and State Treasurer.
- Executive Office of the Governor: Comm. on Aging, Arts Comm., Blind Comm., Office of Drug Policy, Office of Energy Resources, Div. of Financial Management, Div. of Human Resources, Liquor Division, Military Division, Public Employee Retirement System, Office of Species Conservation, STEM Action Center, Wolf Depredation Control Board, and Office of Information Technology Services.
- Legislative Branch: House, Senate, Legislative Services, and Office of Performance Evaluations.
- Revenue and Taxation, Department of: Tax Appeals and Tax Commission.
- All Other General Government: Dept. of Administration, Bond Payments, and Capital Budget.